EARP FAMILY GAME NIGHT
Think you can beat Doc in a game of darts or Wynonna in a drinking contest? Want to test your Golden Girls knowledge in trivia against Nicole? If you answered “YAS!” to any of these questions, Earp Family Game Night is for you! Join the cast of Wynonna Earp on Saturday, May 29th for a fun Earp-inspired game night and prove you’re the Earpiest Earp of them all. Games include pin the tongue on the revenant, “whiskey” pong, Golden Girls trivia, and MORE*
*Subject to change
How will it work?
1. Attendees will be placed into small groups at an assigned gaming station with one Wynonna Earp guest. Each station will contain a game and instructions.
2. Each group will get a set time to play their game with their assigned guest. Once time is called, groups will rotate to the next station.
3. Guests will rotate in the opposite direction so every group will have a chance to play with each guest in attendance.
The game night will last approximately 2 hours and all Earp Expo guests will be in attendance.
· You must have a valid Earp Expo pass to purchase game night tickets.
· During convention registration, game night ticket holders will receive a printed ticket to the event. Please present this ticket to Expo staff for redemption. NOTE: Lost tickets will NOT be replaced.
· Please arrive 15 minutes early for game night check in.
· Only game night ticket holders will be permitted into the event.
· Autographs and Selfies are NOT permitted during game night.
· Please do NOT bring gifts for the guests.
· Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferrable.
· Earp Expo reserves the right to remove attendees if their behavior is deemed inappropriate.
In addition to guidelines outlined in the Earp Expo 2022 COVID-19 Policy [link], Earp Expo will take the following precautions to limit risk of virus exposure to attendees, guests, and staff:
· Game night will be held in a large event space to allow adequate social distancing between all attendees and guests.
· Hand sanitizer will be provided at each game station.
· Expo Staff will sanitize high touch areas during rotation.
· One-way traffic flows
· Masks are required